Wednesday evening, still in my gym clothes and looking a hot mess after my commute, I came home to find Hook preparing a dinner surprise: Steak Tacos with Pico de Gallo and Cumin-Infused Rice. Nothing sets my heart aflutter like warm tortillas and homemade pico. Boyfriend, you are the best.
- @ahs2oz @18F @nicoleslaw @jmealbrecht @coreycaitlin @jameshupp @RyanSibley <3 <3 <3! I'm likewise stoked to work with you :Dsays Garky 1 day ago
- RT @hellothisisivan: Why did anyone bother designing book covers after 1971? Surely they knew they'd never top this? https://t.co/Pjx9KcYus9says Garky 1 day ago
- RT @woodmuffin: [singing the TMNT theme song to myself while going grocery shopping] nor-mal hu-man interaction, nor-mal hu-man interaction…says Garky 1 day ago
- RT @ChloeAngyal: a grope twitter.com/hansmollman/st…says Garky 2 days ago
- RT @publicroad: Another beloved man revealed as a creep. This one hurts. https://t.co/6iCgPGVpvjsays Garky 2 days ago
- 26,302 hits
- baking Bi-Rite Market Bob's Donuts Bon Appetit Breakfast Bagel Brews on the Bay brunch brunch in the Mission candy Caprese salad carnitas tacos Cecils Childhood Redux Chow Christmas foods Civic Center farmers market comfort foods cooking with Alex creme fraiche Dessert Dianne Jacob Donuts eating out eating out in the Mission Ferry Building Ferry Building Farmers Market Hayes Valley home cooking homemade marshmallows homemade pizza Hook Irving Pizza Jennifer Larue Huget junk food Kath Eats Real Food Kath Younger La Boulange La Cocina Licorice Allsorts Luna Park Mark Bittman cornbread Mexican food Minnesota Mission Life Mission lyfe moving New York Times North Beach Nostalgiafest nostalgic foods NYTimes omelette oysters pico de gallo Rosamunde s'mores ice cream Samira Kawash sausage scrambled eggs SF Street Food Festival shredded coconut smoked paprika St. Francis Fountain Sunset Swedoughs Tecate The Jelly Donut Trader Joe's Valentine's Day Washington Post weeknight cooking Weird Fish Taco Bike whole foods Will Write For Food Zeitgeist