Wednesday evening, still in my gym clothes and looking a hot mess after my commute, I came home to find Hook preparing a dinner surprise: Steak Tacos with Pico de Gallo and Cumin-Infused Rice. Nothing sets my heart aflutter like warm tortillas and homemade pico. Boyfriend, you are the best.
- RT @shwinyo: https://t.co/LOLxZkDEHisays Garky 2 days ago
- RT @dabeard: Brilliant: Travis Kalanick's last day at work, by @yardbirdiaint @newyorker https://t.co/4IXTSPYqucsays Garky 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Portland, Oregon instagram.com/p/BVlglGgl0QD/says Garky 5 days ago
- Yep, that's a glimpse of my in-flight reality 😬says Garky 6 days ago
- Who eats not-particularly-good-smelling sushi (from the airport in a landlocked state) on a plane? Real question I'm having rn.says Garky 6 days ago
- 25,884 hits
- baking Bi-Rite Market Bob's Donuts Bon Appetit Breakfast Bagel Brews on the Bay brunch brunch in the Mission candy Caprese salad carnitas tacos Cecils Childhood Redux Chow Christmas foods Civic Center farmers market comfort foods cooking with Alex creme fraiche Dessert Dianne Jacob Donuts eating out eating out in the Mission Ferry Building Ferry Building Farmers Market Hayes Valley home cooking homemade marshmallows homemade pizza Hook Irving Pizza Jennifer Larue Huget junk food Kath Eats Real Food Kath Younger La Boulange La Cocina Licorice Allsorts Luna Park Mark Bittman cornbread Mexican food Minnesota Mission Life Mission lyfe moving New York Times North Beach Nostalgiafest nostalgic foods NYTimes omelette oysters pico de gallo Rosamunde s'mores ice cream Samira Kawash sausage scrambled eggs SF Street Food Festival shredded coconut smoked paprika St. Francis Fountain Sunset Swedoughs Tecate The Jelly Donut Trader Joe's Valentine's Day Washington Post weeknight cooking Weird Fish Taco Bike whole foods Will Write For Food Zeitgeist