I was set to write a “Dear Sirs” letter to Emerald Nuts (re: the assumed discontinuation of BotG!). As I scanned Emerald’s website for a contact address, I discovered the store/product location widget. Yep: the site allows you to search for specific products relative to your address. Joy of muthafuckin’ joys! I’m glad I didn’t dash off a disgruntled email. Patience is a virtue, kids. This weekend, I’m going to check on the availability of My Favorite Work Snack & will keep you posted on my mission.
- GRAIN BOWL 🤘🤘 @ Portland, Oregon instagram.com/p/BgkWLp4jqZY/says Garky 8 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Portland, Oregon instagram.com/p/Bgh1qQujk7t/says Garky 1 day ago
- RT @ArielDumas: Lord strike me down if I ever use the word “hubby.”says Garky 1 day ago
- RT @writerkmc: Writers when they get good news vs. when they can announce good news https://t.co/deBqBewMXAsays Garky 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Portland, Oregon instagram.com/p/BgeZ3nBDl4G/says Garky 2 days ago
- 26,739 hits
- baking Bi-Rite Market Bob's Donuts Bon Appetit Breakfast Bagel Brews on the Bay brunch brunch in the Mission candy Caprese salad carnitas tacos Cecils Childhood Redux Chow Christmas foods Civic Center farmers market comfort foods cooking with Alex creme fraiche Dessert Dianne Jacob Donuts eating out eating out in the Mission Ferry Building Ferry Building Farmers Market Hayes Valley home cooking homemade marshmallows homemade pizza Hook Irving Pizza Jennifer Larue Huget junk food Kath Eats Real Food Kath Younger La Boulange La Cocina Licorice Allsorts Luna Park Mark Bittman cornbread Mexican food Minnesota Mission Life Mission lyfe moving New York Times North Beach Nostalgiafest nostalgic foods NYTimes omelette oysters pico de gallo Rosamunde s'mores ice cream Samira Kawash sausage scrambled eggs SF Street Food Festival shredded coconut smoked paprika St. Francis Fountain Sunset Swedoughs Tecate The Jelly Donut Trader Joe's Valentine's Day Washington Post weeknight cooking Weird Fish Taco Bike whole foods Will Write For Food Zeitgeist