I was set to write a “Dear Sirs” letter to Emerald Nuts (re: the assumed discontinuation of BotG!). As I scanned Emerald’s website for a contact address, I discovered the store/product location widget. Yep: the site allows you to search for specific products relative to your address. Joy of muthafuckin’ joys! I’m glad I didn’t dash off a disgruntled email. Patience is a virtue, kids. This weekend, I’m going to check on the availability of My Favorite Work Snack & will keep you posted on my mission.
- “List of unusual deaths.” @ Portland, Oregon instagram.com/p/Bcl-Ws2HgIf/says Garky 1 hour ago
- RT @trevortimm: Some questions for reporters to ask Netflix: —How many employees have access to people's viewing habits? —Are there any con…says Garky 8 hours ago
- Ready for winter/ready to listen to hella Meat Puppets 🤟 @ The Florida Room instagram.com/p/BcjM0etnaFb/says Garky 1 day ago
- @hinxminx It is a pizza empanada!says Garky 3 days ago
- @anildash Ah! I'd like to thank @hillary, @egoodman, @jtag, and @nicoleslaw, just to name a few 🌟says Garky 3 days ago
- 26,365 hits
- baking Bi-Rite Market Bob's Donuts Bon Appetit Breakfast Bagel Brews on the Bay brunch brunch in the Mission candy Caprese salad carnitas tacos Cecils Childhood Redux Chow Christmas foods Civic Center farmers market comfort foods cooking with Alex creme fraiche Dessert Dianne Jacob Donuts eating out eating out in the Mission Ferry Building Ferry Building Farmers Market Hayes Valley home cooking homemade marshmallows homemade pizza Hook Irving Pizza Jennifer Larue Huget junk food Kath Eats Real Food Kath Younger La Boulange La Cocina Licorice Allsorts Luna Park Mark Bittman cornbread Mexican food Minnesota Mission Life Mission lyfe moving New York Times North Beach Nostalgiafest nostalgic foods NYTimes omelette oysters pico de gallo Rosamunde s'mores ice cream Samira Kawash sausage scrambled eggs SF Street Food Festival shredded coconut smoked paprika St. Francis Fountain Sunset Swedoughs Tecate The Jelly Donut Trader Joe's Valentine's Day Washington Post weeknight cooking Weird Fish Taco Bike whole foods Will Write For Food Zeitgeist